What is it?
The Elementary level is for students entering or already in junior high school (SMP) studying English regularly used in work, school, leisure and travel.
How long is it?
The level has 3 stages. One level is 10 months.
What do students learn?
- describe experiences and events, dreams and give reasons and explanations about the opinions and plans
- understand straightforward factual texts on familiar topics and every texts
- understand general language and instructions
- locate specific information by searching different texts
- write longer pieces of writing about friends, everyday life, stories and descriptions
- communicate and exchange information on familiar and routine topics