What is it?
The Intermediate level is for students in high school (SMA/SMK) or university who have a strong foundation in English and a comfortable learning in English.
How long is it?
The level has 3 stages. One level is 10 months.
What do students learn?
- understand a wide range of long, complex texts from literature, professional and academic life
- understand and identify point of detail in a text such as attitudes and opinions which are not clearly stated
- write a variety of texts, especially argumentative essays that are clear, well-structured and detailed
- use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional situations
- show controlled use of a wide variety of grammar and vocab