What is it?
The Lower-Intermediate level is for students in upper junior high school (SMP) or those entering high school (SMA/SMK) studying English that contains both concrete and abstract topics as well as techincal and cultural discussions.
How long is it?
The level has 3 stages. One level is 10 months.
What do students learn?
- understand longer text relate to the student’s interests and articles outside their usual understanding
- understand a broad number of vocab along with common phrases, idioms and specialised terms
- write a variety of different texts that express opinions and views clearly
- understand all kinds of speech on familiar topics such as lectures and programmes in the media and film
- understand the main idea and some details of texts
- interact with fluency and spontaneity that makes communication with native speakers smooth and without difficulty